Sunday, November 18, 2007

It Could Be A Dead Animal

I have a smell in my car that is getting pretty bad. I don't know what it is. I'm thinking that I bought a pet and forgot I had it in the car. I really hope that isn't the case. I can only imagine what it looks like now. I'm going to have somebody clean my car for me so that I don't have to do it.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was really a dead animal. Something like a rabid squirrel or raccoon that snuck in my car and just waited to attack me like a sniper but I just decided to ride the bus for the next few days. I just got in and I'm thinking about animal snipers. Being senile when I'm older seems to be coming a lot sooner.

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

What did I tell you about leaving your socks in your car?? Damn man. :D

Beyond Me said...

only you would have a rabid animal in your car waiting to wack you.

Bettina said...

I wonder what you did to animals that you expect an animal sniper to wait for you in your car.

Bettina said...

I wonder what you did to animals that you expect an animal sniper to wait for you in your car.