I have a smell in my car that is getting pretty bad. I don't know what it is. I'm thinking that I bought a pet and forgot I had it in the car. I really hope that isn't the case. I can only imagine what it looks like now. I'm going to have somebody clean my car for me so that I don't have to do it.
Wouldn't it be funny if it was really a dead animal. Something like a rabid squirrel or raccoon that snuck in my car and just waited to attack me like a sniper but I just decided to ride the bus for the next few days. I just got in and I'm thinking about animal snipers. Being senile when I'm older seems to be coming a lot sooner.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
What did I tell you about leaving your socks in your car?? Damn man. :D
only you would have a rabid animal in your car waiting to wack you.
I wonder what you did to animals that you expect an animal sniper to wait for you in your car.
I wonder what you did to animals that you expect an animal sniper to wait for you in your car.
Post a Comment