Friday, November 09, 2007

Slasher Fridays - White Noise

I'm looking for a movie about dead people to watch tonight...........especially when they are stuck in your TV, so we're watching White Noise.

dead people kick ass.

I guess I have to think of some good news to write since this week has been so fucking stellar. I'm seeing a new girl now that seems normal. But you know how normal and I get along. I'll find one thing that will drive me crazy. I'm tired of relationships now. I think I'm ready to settle down. I'm tired of these half-a-night stands. It's like my dating life is the DMV, you take a number and wait until you're called. I'm sure theirs a group of my ex's together planning on fucking up my life somehow. I'll be waiting, I need the excitement. Well I'm out, gotta find something to do with my life.

2 comments:

Ladyred said...

I liked white noise. Freaked me out a little.

Maybe you are just going about this dating thing wrong. Seems like you can't be alone for a bit, maybe to get yourself together. And instead of dating you kind of just jump right into relationship mode, or rather skip the "dating" part. I don't know. I've been gone a while so I don't know what's up with you. But seems like your dating scene is like the Fast and Furious. Take your time. What's the rush. Enjoy it and have fun. Go out on a date. Get to know someone.

Yea don't go by what looks normal at first. That shit is just the bait to suck you in. THen BAM! the craziness comes out. Wait a while and see if the normal person lasts. At first signs it doesn't, RUN!

ysfb said...

I gave up on dating. The girls that I see now are people that I've dated before. I'm just sticking with friends now.