Saturday, November 03, 2007

Damn My Morals!

I couldn't do it! I fucking turned down sex! I kept thinking the only reason I did this ban was because I was having too much random sex and that would be what I would be doing last night.

I was fucking making out with her and everything! And I said no! My hand was on her breast! Do I even have a penis anymore!

I think I'm getting a conscience now. Too bad the millions of animals had to die during my childhood to realize this. I give myself a day to get over it, then I'm sure the whole conscience thing would be gone.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

she probably thinks your gay now.

ysfb said...

I got it all out last night. I feel better now. She made me breakfest in bed early so I wasn't able to sneak out in time. Now I feel obligated to call her back

greg said...

you know how to treat a lady