Friday, November 02, 2007

Blue Balls No More!

Today is the end of the 40 Days and 40 Nights! I can't believe I fucking did it! No masturbation and no sex for 40 days! My morning was quite eventful and "releasing".... No Slasher Fridays tonight, I'm getting pussaaaaaaayyyyyy!


But I must first strike conversation and act interested in their conversations hehehe. It's a shame I don't have a girlfriend or else this would be easier. If only I waited to break up with her after the booty call then I would be all set. I would've ended up pushing her out the window and fleeing to Canada and that would just delay sex. If I invited her over she would cut my dick off for sure.

Well, going clubbin 2nite!

Guidelines To Avoid Getting An STD:

Condom
Don't take the sluttiest girl home

Well I'm all set.

2 comments:

Kate Michele said...

HAHAHAH

You crack me up

Cute shoes. :D

Firestarter5 said...

Nothing wrong with fleeing to Canada. At least up here, the strippers take everything off.