Sunday, January 11, 2009

Payback Is a Bitch

Guess who I met Thursday? Zach! I didn't know him but I knew of him, but he knew me. Instead of kicking his ass for sleeping with my girlfriend, we had a very interesting conversation. After the apology for sleeping with my girlfriend, he informed me that she told him that she was pregnant and she said that she doesn't think it's his. I almost shitted my pants thinking back how long ago was it that I had sex with her. Karma is a real bitch. I haven't done anything sexual with her for about 3-4 months ago ever since I had my suspicions she was cheating. We were having a discussion about a girl's period over a couple of beers. He remembers her having one while they were together last month, so that excludes me I think.

He too had his suspicions that she was cheating. He said he noticed a camera setup in her bedroom so he stole one of the tapes to look at it. He said that he saw her sleeping with two other guys on different occasions, and a girl on another occasion. How unfaithful can you be? Just the thought watching a sex tape of people doing your girlfriend over and over again. I wonder if she was that freaky when we were dating. I just felt like burning my bed and all my sheets and just dousing myself in gasoline. And just imagine all the stuff she didn't tape.

Well sometimes life sucks and sometimes life really sucks, and it really sucks to be him. I said he should get tested. I immediately tested myself once I had my suspicions. She was my lesson. I kept my dick in my pants after that experience. You'll need a grenade to clean her venus sex trap. I still wanna see the tape of her and the other girl, but I didn't think it was the right time to ask.

We'll see how this turns out. I think he wants to stay with her just in case the baby is his. Now if I was in his shoes I would've been like peace bitch, I'm out, I'll support the kid but not you.

9 comments:

Diane said...

that video - lmao

like you said, karma's a bitch. now he's gonna force himself to be with her even though he knows what a skank she is just cuz the baby might be his.

i'm with you. i'd be like, see ya in 9 when we go for the dna test. thereafter i'll take of whats mine.

Unknown said...

I remember watching the video as they were making it. That chic should be burned alive.

Wes said...

Man... that is like getting missing United Airlines Flight 93.

You're pissed at first, but feel like the luckiest man alive when she crashes and burns.

Kate Michele said...

good motto
take care of the kid but not you.

xoxox

Leni Qinan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leni Qinan said...

Sounds quite stupid to me that in 2009 a girl might have such an amazingly varied sexual life and yet get pregnant.

You're right: just support whom you should support. You may be hurt now, but you'll feel much better when she gets out of your life.

(Btw, nice pic change. And the guy at left looks cool, he looks like a jazz musician).

Shelli said...

hes stupid, either way- why would he want to be with her? idiot.

dna test. thats all. with any luck it's neither of you!

i learned my lesson early...with my daughter's father...and am STILL (11 1/2 years later) finding out things I didn't know about.

Just for the sake of my own sanity, every year since I have had a full a-z blood check done durin my yearly physical comin up in march. I know I'm safe but it makes me feel better and it's covered by insurance. Makes me feel better...

Shelli said...

ps. i think you should post the video/s

ysfb said...

@ diane: he wanted her, he can have her.

@ ace: lol. dirty girls have their uses.

@ wes: if my math is correct, i should not be involved in that conception.

@ kate: i'll make a woman very unhappy one day

@ leni: i never new she was like that when she was with me. i'm just upset that she never got me involved with the girl on girl action.

@ shel: I'm not that kind of guy to do that to a woman. Who am I kidding, if I had the tape, it would've been posted and have my own commentary within seconds of hearing it exsisted.