Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't Be Hatin'

Time for another flashback. I remember "back in the day" I bought this gold tooth. I was so fucking fly! That was until my gums started bleeding. I think I put it on wrong or it might've been too big, but it was cool to be gangsta for half a day.

In other news, I had a dream last night. I dreamt that my sister killed my entire family except me because she felt unappreciated and I had to give her a reason why I should be spared. I couldn't give her an answer and I eventually woke up. Does it have a hidden meaning? Oh well, perhaps I'll have the ending of that dream tonight, or have that dream about the monkey driving a car which always crack me up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy stuff man. You better look it up on the internet.

Leni Qinan said...

I heard dreams are the way our brain has to get rid of the daily garbage.Yet sometimes they make so much sense. I hope you get the monkey driver tonight, LOL.

Euromark said...

I think you must be the monkey, and someone has to drive the car, so your sister spares you....lol....

Kate Michele said...

funny i had a dream once were i was the sister. as far as i can tell it meant nothing other than i never really felt i belonged.

xoxox