Time for another flashback. I remember "back in the day" I bought this gold tooth. I was so fucking fly! That was until my gums started bleeding. I think I put it on wrong or it might've been too big, but it was cool to be gangsta for half a day.
In other news, I had a dream last night. I dreamt that my sister killed my entire family except me because she felt unappreciated and I had to give her a reason why I should be spared. I couldn't give her an answer and I eventually woke up. Does it have a hidden meaning? Oh well, perhaps I'll have the ending of that dream tonight, or have that dream about the monkey driving a car which always crack me up.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Crazy stuff man. You better look it up on the internet.
I heard dreams are the way our brain has to get rid of the daily garbage.Yet sometimes they make so much sense. I hope you get the monkey driver tonight, LOL.
I think you must be the monkey, and someone has to drive the car, so your sister spares you....lol....
funny i had a dream once were i was the sister. as far as i can tell it meant nothing other than i never really felt i belonged.
xoxox
Post a Comment