Me and my friends are thinking. Michael Jackson was I think $400 million in debt, faked his death to escape is creditors. I'm sure he could afford the secrecy all the way down to the hospital. Just wondering, still can't believe it.
In other news, I'll get to updating whats going on later.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
i was thinking something along those lines myself. he'd booked a bunch of shows he was trying to back out of too. i can only imagine the crazy mourning going on in japan. i think they really still had a thing for him over there.
it is so strange.
it's inspired you to blog two days in a row though!
You know... I was sort of thinking the same thing. But there is an autopsy. If he had mysteriously disappeared.....
who knows. as for the constant blogging, i guess i fascinated by death, who knew....
Post a Comment