Tuesday, June 16, 2009

don't know what you got til its gone

feeling down and out and I really need a drink. it hurts so bad to be sober and depressed. thats what i needed to forget the bad thoughts. im tired of being a failure. a worthless waste of space. is this what life is supposed to be like? pain and suffering. i watched the bridge today. i seem to watch that on my bad days. the guy you see from beginning to the end is instilled in my mind. it was like he was just contemplating if he should do it or not. pacing back and forth. if you seen the movie then you know what he decided to do. i have to say, i have no will power. i bought some alcohol last week and one of my friends must've taken it, the bastard. i bought the liquor but decided not to sip it. so it just stood in my fridge cold and lonely and waiting for some companionship. whoever took my alcohol, fuck you, and thank you for taking it. you owe me $15 bucks.

days are cloudy and turbulent weeks are ahead. im out.

6 comments:

Diane said...

you know what they say; there is no happiness, only lighter shades of melancholy.

Leni Qinan said...

I bet the intention was good, though you didn't like it at all.
And you have will power: You decided not to sip it immediately.

~Sheila~ said...

Hey, glad to see you are still hanging in there. Of course you are still "kicking and screaming" but...still here.

I had bought some beer and put it in the fridge. Angel had a few friends over and they drank ALL of their beer...AND MINE.

Next time I see them...they owe me.

Euromark said...

$15! That was a lot of money just for one bottle. But willpower consists of many little decisions coalescing into a broad will. So there are areas where willpower continues to grow.

Unknown said...

Hang in there buddy.

ysfb said...

All I need is one sip. Just one gulp.