Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Why?

I met an old friend a few days ago that I haven't seen since she dropped out of high school. Yeah, cream of the crop. She was a butterface back then, but NOW, WOW! She's sooooo freakin' hot now and with a GED! As soon as I saw her I wanted to bang......um see her. We talked and exchanged numbers. But Im in a relationship, still, with the same girl I've been dating for awhile.

Last night I told my girlfriend that I have feelings for another girl because I like to keep her in the loop of things, and because she found her phone number in my pocket so I had to tell her anyways. Jeez, is it so wrong to have another girls phone number without jumping to conclusions? I haven't seen her in awhile and I wanna catch up. Why should I have to explain every single thing I do?

She wants to go with me to meet her on Friday. I'll be glad to take her with me, in theory. She's probably going to do something to fuck it up. Or it may turn out pretty good. Or maybe she'll turn bisexual and I'll be in a threesome. Or maybe I'll just smoke some pot. So if she wants to cause a scene, Im gonna make it worth it. I can be all sorts of crazy. Life was so much better when I was drunk and couldn't remember it.

7 comments:

Euromark said...

sounds like a good idea to bring her along on Friday. But I think you hope that she turns bisexual. But don't assume it will be a scene. You might bring some cards along and suggest a card game in case no one has much to say - exciting I know...

Leni Qinan said...

Hm... hey, it's just an old friend from school, right? I agree with you... why should you explain every single thing you do?

Don't feel guilty for nothing. Nothing has happened yet. Though you wouldn't mind it, I guess.

Jeez... life is so complicated sometimes.

Unknown said...

That's good that you are up front with her. Just makes things easier when you can lay them all out on the table. You should take her with you.

ysfb said...

I was planning on it. She thought I was bluffing. We got all the way to the car and asked how far I was going to take it. After a moment of silence she got out of the car and I drove off. I think she wanted me to get out of the car too. So she hasn't talked to me since then, but I met my friend and still had a good time.

Bettina said...

I'm back again... it's been a while. Good to see you are alive and kicking over here, and still dealing with girls issues, as you always do, and swearing and considering threesomes and smoking pot and all that. Makes me feel right at home.

ysfb said...

glad your back. unfortunatly i didn't get the threesome or the pot

Cyn said...

honesty is good, your open communication is awesome, besides the worst that can happen is she has a bitch fit, oh well, youll do it anyways.