Saturday, July 04, 2009

Its J4

Is it ok to drink while you're a recovering alcoholic if you drink in moderation? I can't have fun tonight seeing everybody drinking except me. Everybody picked me to be the designated driver. I never thought I'd see the day that I would be the dd? What hell am I in? I'll put roofies in all their drinks and see how much fun they'll have tomorrow. But I'm not mad. This will be the ultimate test. So far this withdrawal is not as bad. I lost the urge to kill myself, it just moved to my friends. And all this money saved is practically making me a millionaire. You never know how much of an alcoholic you are until you realize how much money you save. Well gotta go and be sober free!

4 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Yes you can drink. Drink Coke Lite after 24 Big Macs and see what a difference that makes ;-)

Leni Qinan said...

I hoep you become the richest one among your group of friends. ;)
You prolly can drink nothing but what the goth just said.

ysfb said...

Yum.

There was so much alcohol. I was like a kid in a liquor store. The smell of alcohol was in the air! It was a joy and a nightmare. After that night I decided I can't go too many clubs or bars as much as I use to

~Sheila~ said...

I remember when my husband and I quit smoking (we haven't quite stopped drinking yet...sorry to rub it in) but I swear...we could all of a sudden afford our children with the money we saved instead of buying cigarettes.
See, there is an upside to everything.