Friday, April 03, 2009

*sigh* April Fools

I really wasn't feeling it this year. Am I growing out of pranks? My friends expected the worst from me this April Fools but I just wasn't feeling it. Actually, I wasn't feeling it on April Fools day. The point of April Fools is to trick the person but when the person least expects it, that's why you have to get them after it's over so they never expect it. And that's what I did! After April Fools.

A few scary text messages and some blood capsules and a bloody knife was more than enough to scare the shit out of my friends. But really, what I have a mood swing that severe that quick out of nowhere? It was classic. I put the ass in asshole. But would you expect any less?

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

I didn't think anything about April fool's day either. I think I did more on St. Patrick's day (I may have actually pinched someone for not wearing green)

Wes said...

I love when incredibly unfunny people try to take advantage of april fools by telling you some completely plausible lie and then yelling "GOTCHA! April fools!"