Monday, April 06, 2009

Sideburns

A few years ago I was trimming my sideburns but one side was shorter than the other so I trimmed it but I kept messing up so I trimmed again until eventually I didn't have anymore. I couldn't go a few days looking like that so I went to get a haircut instead, but then when I looked in the mirror it still didn't look right. So I asked the barber to cut shorter and even looked worse than before so I just told him to shave it all off. Big mistake. I looked like I just got out of chemo. So it was hats and sunglasses for a little over week until my hair started growing back.

7 comments:

Diane said...

that happened to me once too.

ysfb said...

some people look good bald, while others just shouldn't go out in public.

~Sheila~ said...

When I was younger...I tried to cut my hair into a spike. (I was in the 7th grade) what did I know.
I saw this girl and I thought her hair looked cool so I decided to try it myself.

Like I said...I was in 7th grade. I didn't know ANYTHING about dikes and butch women back then.

Euromark said...

well, if you keep that up, you can just shave your whole body, which a lot of guys do anyway, to look more buff and sexy. But don't touch the eyebrows.... :-)

ysfb said...

thats another thing that freaked people out. all my hair gone except the eyebrows. i haven't gotten my spring/summer body yet. slowly but surely i'll get back into shape

Unknown said...

That happens to all of us very now and then.

movie scary said...

Side burns are one thing, I have had to cut off all my hair on a few occasions.