Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Prapa Update

I was a little down yesterday but today I feel freakin' not as unhappy!

I have this taste of blood everytime I cough, but when I spit I don't see the blood, except that one time. Should I get that checked out?

So besides the possible internal bleeding, life is going pretty darn well. The girl I'm seeing I see as more of a fling. So I'm not looking for anything long term. Looking at my track history, I don't think I have a choice. As for kimmyk calling me a cheater.....technically, yes, but I cheat when I feel obligated to. I try not to cheat, really. But heartbroken and tears falling from my eyes, I run into the arms of another woman or stripper, which ever I see first. Basically I cheat when the girl cheats on me and I just do it for revenge. I just tend to attract cheaters or weird girls. Guess I'm a glutton for a constant punishment (insert dominatrix joke here). Who knows, this girl might turn out to be my wife, well lets not think too far ahead.

But kimmy gave me a great idea. My brother and I haven't had a good revenge lately. The camp trip was a bust. I was expecting the worse but got the best. My bro reads the blog sometimes so he might catch wind before it happens so I have to keep the "possible" revenge til after it "may happen". But who are we kidding, the revenge whenever it happens will be sweet.

I have this cold so I feel kinda out of it too for the past few days. I'm going to drink myself silly this weekend with some kind of beverage that gives you hallucinations, wish me luck!

7 comments:

Euromark said...

on cheating: putting all ethical or moral questions to the side, you are risking getting stds - also those such es crabs, hepititis, etc., so for the sake of your health for the rest of your life, try to hold back on the cheating - best would be to nix it if possible. If you are having all of this fast casual sex with so many girls, does sex mean anything to you anymore, other than your own chemical pleasure you get from your body's reaction? I'm not trying to moralize; I simply wonder if this special mode of expression is becoming meaningless for you.

on blood: it could be from the mouth, nasal cavitiy, or something else. Do you have blood in your stool? Is it black - really black - that would be blood.

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

ysfb said...

Just because I cheat, it doesn't mean I'm actually sleeping with all these women. If that was the case I would clearly be a male whore. All I would need to do is to just get paid for my services. I'm more of a making out kind of guy. The chemical pleasure I can get from masturbation.

As for the blood in my stool (as I'm laughing as I'm writing this), I haven't noticed

Shelli said...

Don't be a male whore- it's not a very attractive character trait. I still luv to read you. I dunno what it is, but something just keeps bringing me back.

You missed my TMI Tuesday, BTW. i posted it a little late, but i think you'll find it interesting this week.

Happy hump day! : )

xo
shelli

Leni Qinan said...

I second Euromark (and god knows I really like sex, but you need to be careful about it).

That's not hard to do anyway. I think the emotional string is even harder if you get caught in that spiral -my case-.

Bettina said...

I don't think you really believe that you could find a truly great and faithful girl... which is why you attract those that aren't. I had a time in my life when I thought I was possibly ready for a relationship but I really wasn't, and so I kept on attracting guys that weren't ready for it either. They liked the mix of me being caring, yet non-commital. So I think once YOU really are ready for a serious committed relationship, the girl will come along.

Amen.

Unknown said...

Good stuff man. Cracking up.

Euromark said...

amen to Bettina's observations. She pointed out some things to me I can also use.