Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Togetherness: Bite Me

This is turning out to be one big family get together. I picked up my parents from the airport yesterday and they told me to drop them off at the hotel because they had a room. I didn't complain. Parents not crashing at my place isn't bad at all. But it turns out that everybody was coming here this Christmas including my sister and my brother and my other brother and his family. So to have space they just got a hotel room with a few rooms. It's not a cheap motel, it's pretty nice. I wanna be in the hotel too. My parents went food shopping and now my fridge is stocked with food. It's going to be a big day tomorrow. It's been awhile since the entire family has been together. I guess it'll be cool.

Merry Christmas everybody. I still don't know how giving out gifts has anything to do with Christmas, but why am I complaining, if someone is going to give me something for free I'm gonna take it. So I'm going to say Merry Christmas even though people don't say it because the person may not celebrate Christmas, grow up.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

watch your food around your brother. cause he might spit in it or somethin. if he doesn't - you could always spit in his. y'know...be proactive!

enjoy your time with the family!

and merry christmas YSFB!

Euromark said...

I think the gifts come from the wise men from the orient who visited baby Jesus - they brought gifts. And in Jesus God gave himself for us. Those are some ideas about the gifts. Sounds like a great Christmas for you. I was with 15 other family members yesterday in Fort Worth, so it was great.
Hope you rest well today, and I hope they all travel back home safely.

ysfb said...

I planned a little joke for my brother. I'm just waiting on his call to curse me out.