Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reflections

This year is almost over and it's been quite a year like every year. With all the stuff that happens to me it makes not want to look forward to another year, but you have to look forward to something. So let me reflect on the good, the bad, and the fugly.

I started the year as a redneck by being one step away from chewing tobacco. Luckily it was a short phase.

Joined a suicide support group and left it. At least I met somebody. That had to be the best break up this year. I still feel a little bad about it. Let me recap. While going to my suicide support group I met a woman while she was leaving her alcoholic anonymous group. I should've known it wouldn't last being a repeated casual drinker. Then I had to nerve to take a recovering alcoholic to a bar to watch me drink. I was testing her resistance. We ended up breaking up and she stopped going to her meetings and I never heard or saw her again. It was a weird relationship.

Getting in fights with my wheelchair co-worker.

Getting in a relationship with a woman already taken. They seem to always end badly.

Finding the girl of my dreams again and realizing she was wasn't, again.

As of now, I'm still in a relationship. So with that, another relation and another year. Let's make it a good 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember all those stories. A year blows by fast.