Friday, October 19, 2007

Slasher Fridays - Hellraiser

A movie based on me growing up.

I'm going to break up with my girlfriend tonight. I was hoping she would read my blog and get the hint but I guest I have to tell her, with a group of people, away from my apartment, away from my car. I guess it's a good thing. I'm glad I was on my 40 days and 40 nights thing. I couldn't imagine the diseases I would've gotten from her.

This whole break up thing might actually be a bad idea. She got pretty violent last time I broke up with her. Their's no telling what she'll do when it happens again.

I might have to get a restraining order out against her. Satan, please give me the strength to fight this demon. I don't know what I was thinking getting back with her. I'm actually a little worried. I need to find a big lesbian to fight my girlfriend problems for me. Any takers? I'll watch.....

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

I'm not a Lez... But i'm pretty sure I can take her. She's pretty small... break her like a twig. :D

Firestarter5 said...

Hellraiser is a classic.

Long Live Pinhead!

Kate Michele said...

It'd be nice of you to let us know if you're still alive. :D