Friday, October 12, 2007

Slasher Fridays - Rosemary's Baby

I had a dream last night about death. In my dream I kept killing my girlfriend. Each time I would kill her I would close my eyes for a few seconds and she would reappear, alive, and I'd somehow kill her over again. No matter what I did or she did, I'd kill her. Like she would turn her back on me and I'd throw a rock at her. I did just watch Premonition last night, so that probably had a lot to do with it, and the fact that I hated her guts, but somehow I'm with her. I told her this morning that I kept killing her in my dreams and I couldn't get rid of her. I laughed but she said nothing and decided to come over with some breakfast. She's like the fucking plague of my life that I can't fucking stand! But it was dream, right? I do like her I guess. It's like I'm freakin out man! Freakin the fuck out!

But on with slasher fridays. We were gonna watch Dahmer, but I'm trying to get away from serial killer movies for awhile. I think that's best for everyone. So we're watching Rosemary's Baby.

7 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

But Rosemarys Baby wasn't even hers. Couldn't you have got the sequel Janet's Squid or something?

Firestarter5 said...

What's that saying about wimmen? Don't trust anything that can bleed for 30 days and doesn't die. She'll end up putting tiny parts of you in a blender and having you for breakfast.

Cindy-Lou said...

Firestarter, I think you have your quote mixed up. Bleeding for 30 days?

I think your girlfriend might want to think about sleeping with one eye open.

Oh, and she's probably dating you because she sees your 40 days thing as a challenge and she wants to break you.

ysfb said...

I never thought of it that way. I have less than a month to go and I got the bluest balls in the world.

Oh, and I don't trust her enough to sleep over or to let her sleep over. I do still remember the threats.

Anonymous said...

Killing your girlfriend over and over?

Sounds like Christian Peter's wet dream to me.

Bettina said...

You don't trust her girlfriend enough to have her sleep over? That sounds like a beautiful relationship.

Firestarter5 said...

..anything that bleeds for a week...


my mistake :)