Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Good News and Bad News

The bad news really isn't bad news for me but it's bad news to a few people. I'm starting to date my ex now. Trust me, I never saw this day ever happening again but somehow it happened. And she's well aware of my 40 days and 40 nights pledge.

I know one person in particular is going to kick my ass so fucking hard when they find out.

Well that was actually all bad news. I'll have to think of some good news now.

I stopped using the person (as much). No, that's bad news too. I'll get back to ya on the good news.

2 comments:

Ladyred said...

Well if it works for you guys then go for it. As long as y'all are going forward and not back. Usually dating an ex again doesn't work, but it might. And if it doesn't you can have fun right?

Firestarter5 said...

At least you know what to expect!