Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Love Letter!

I was just digging through my old stuff and I found a little love note my brother wrote to his girlfriend at the time. I was wondering why I had it and why I still have it, then I read it. I nearly choked to death from the laughter, I actually had to call 911, I couldn't breathe because I started choking on a chip. But then I came back and finished reading it once the chip was out. I guess he wasn't really experienced in sex so much because the language was vulgar yet clean. I'll copy it here for you guys to read too.

Dear XXXXy,

I love you and the way you smell. You smell like butterflies on a spring morning day. The way your hair bounces as you run back and forth is so amazing. I want to be with you 4ever. I want you to be my lady please. Your round boobies are so neat. I'm writing this in class so I'm going back and forth on this letter. I like you butt. I want to touch it. I want to touch your butt one last time before we leave for summer vacation. I'll leave you my phone number so that you can call me everyday while you are away. I will miss you and your body, I hope you'll miss me and my body. I love you 4-e-v-e-r baby.

My brother is going to kill me for putting this letter here. I believe he was like 21 when he wrote that, or could've been middle school, who knows. "Round boobies"? Who says boobies anymore! "I want to touch your butt", that's just classic. I'm going to call my girlfriend and tell her I want to touch her butt. She told me somebody is already touching it, that prankster.....hopefully? And what's with the spelling of forever. Writing words that sound like numbers were sooooo cool! I don't know if it was a joke or if he was serious.

4 comments:

sparrow said...

Gawd I've missed you!!!! Heeeee!

kimmyk said...

yah that whole "round boobies" thing would i'm sure make any girls panties wet.

he's a smooth talker that bro of yours.

ysfb said...

yeah my brother was quite the ladies man. round boobies is the international way of saying a woman is hot, didn't you know?

he taught me everything i needed to know about women. that's why i can't seem to stop them from trying to hurt me.

shelleigh, is that you? it's been ages since you last commented. you missed a lot of craziness in my life such as a dominatrix girlfriend, me going to the hospital and me getting even with an old lady.

Anonymous said...

what a love letter lol..