Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Don't Worry, I'm Certified!

This has been a real bad day for people and this time I wasn't involved, weird? I've noticed how some people take other people for granted. Today I was in line buying something and the guy in front of me was being such a prick. The girl was being really friendly to the guy and tried to do the best she could but the guy wanted her name and the number to corporate. What a dick. I tried to hold my anger in but I had to say something. I told the guy to, "Shut the fuck up and get a life, nobody loves you. " He left and kind of ran out the store. Perhaps I went a little too far on that situation.

Second thing I hate seeing is smoking. I don't smoke and that is the #1 turn off for me when I see a girl smoking. When I get close to a girl to kiss I don't wanna smell the smoke. I also hate people that throw their cigarettes on the ground when the ash tray is right beside them. But I don't worry, I just know that they will die sooner from some kind of smoking disease. Is that evil? :)

Since I'm writing this post, an "old" friend was shopping at a store the other day. The old hag that cut me off a few weeks ago was at Wal-Mart. I told her hello and that I had no hard feelings toward her about the incident, and the whore gave me the finger and told me to go to hell! What The FUCK! WHY! Some people are just born mean. So I put a security tag I found on the shelf and put it on the flower pot she was buying. Then I wished the hag good luck. I had to stay and watch it go down and when the sensormatic went off I tried so hard to stop laughing. She looked for me and spotted me and yelled, "ASSHOLE!" So I just covered up my face and walked out. I don't see this problem ending. I know she is going to somehow find me and get me back for this.

Ok, back to the "my hates". Well, I can't think of anymore. Good bye.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

it's the holidays-you'd think others would be nice huh? WRONG!

You're gonna wake up one of these nights and that lil old lady is going to be standing in your window.

ysfb said...

That old lady is a pain in the ass! But I wouldn't be surprised if she did do that.