Monday, November 07, 2005

The First Time

My first time......it's been so long and so so so so many women that I can't seem to remember. The only thing I remember is being at the Playboy Mansion.

Ok, my first time was really special for me and the lucky lady. It was both our first times or that was what she told me. She was two years older than me which was extreamly hot for me. Her name was Carly. It kind of just happened. I didn't make the first move because I'm a gentleman.....but I did kind of took off my shirt and did what I can to impress her so I guess I kind of made the first move without knowing it, kind of?

I won't give you the XXX details of the experience but it was good. Not the best, but good. I told my girlfriend about this and she laughed. I asked her about her first time and she wouldn't tell me so I feel I have to tell everybody about the situation. She'll break eventually, even if I have to go to her best friend who is a FUCKING GUY! FUCK that really pisses me off, no, no it doesn't. I don't like the bastard. I'm not jealous but I know the guy wants one thing because he is her ex boyfriend and I know that my girlfriend is going to read this and I know that he is going to read and I know that he is going to try and start something and I know that I'm going to end up kicking his fucking dumbass, but I'm getting way off subject here.

To My Girlfriend:

I know you are going to call me about this but hey it's better than kicking his ass directly isn't it?


Don't You Know I Love You------------Just kidding

6 comments:

Beyond Me said...

My, My, My how the mighty have fallen off the edge. For crying out fucking loud, he's GAY! The chances of us getting back together is very slim.

For the link---Very sick humor you bastard. But pretty funny in a disturbing gut wrenching way.

I still do and will always love you. I'll come over after work.

ysfb said...

oh, he's gay. well if you told me that earlier than maybe I wouldn't have sent my gang of assasins to his hideout.

i see you changed your blog again. so you're at work huh? so you're coming over right after work huh?

kimmyk said...

if he's gay-trust me...he don't want her. *personal experience-won't go into details*

I'm confused on issues here but first and foremost-how the hell was it at the playboy mansion? how old are you anyways? and how long have you two been dating that you two exchange "i love you's" so freely?
i feel like a 3rd wheel.
i need a drink.

ysfb said...

I seem to get the Playboy Mansion confused with real life.

I'm not for the "I Love You", but she wants me to say it. It hurts my soul to say it.

For my age, I'm 25 going on 4.

I think we've been dating for a couple of weeks or one week, I can't seem to remember the important stuff I need to know.

I LOVE YOU KIMMYK!!!!!!!

kimmyk said...

*blush* I *heart* you too ya sick bastard! heh heh.

25? lordy I remember 25. *sigh*

I hope you two enjoy it...one day you'll wake up and wonder wtf happened to it all.

ysfb said...

thanks, now I can look forward to death after that comment. but hey death is what my blog is so what can i say.