Sunday, September 11, 2005

Moment of Silence


My blog always gets your attention when you see it so this day won't be any different.

What can I say? Nothing anybody can say will make anything better. It feels like, nevermind, I can't really feel anything. This picture will haunt the lives of generations to come. Just knowing that people were inside the plane and inside the building just makes me wonder how a person can do such a thing. How much hatred for a country can you have to hurt so many people. How much love for one person are you showing by killing other people and yourself? Years later I still can't figure that question out. Everybody needs to take a day off and just reflect on life. A lot of people tell me that putting in the move Pay It Forward helps deal with a day like this. I just watched it and it was really good. If only everyone did what that kid did than maybe this world would be a better place.

No comments: