Sunday, May 22, 2005

Son Of A Bitch ...

I'm not really into politics but their is a lot of dumb things happening.
They tell us to vote and that every vote "makes the difference".
So why am I complaining?
Look, look around you.
Do you seem happier?
Is life as fucked up now as it was before?
Do you feel like running to the middle of nowhere and shouting as loud as you can?
Back to the question.
My vote did not make a difference.
The wrong person still won.
I'm unhappy.
My life is as fucked now as it was before.
And I'm lost and I can't speak anymore because of the shouting.
But I'm jumping way ahead of myself.
Lets go further back.
Back to the time where getting your cock sucked by the intern was commonplace.
Yeah, I went there.
Causing a yard to drop their fresh baked apple pies and run to the TV sets.
It was like OJ Simpson was on the run again.
I feel dirty...dirty and used...dirty and used like whores thrown away for today.
For a yard that has no enemies, a yard that is feared.
A yard that has the power to destroy the world but yet feels the need to look for water guns.
Water guns of destruction.
People die daily for these water guns.
I curse the day water guns infiltrated the hands of "Little Timmy".
Little Timmy now takes orders from Grandpa Ruler to kill other water gun users.
Grandpa Ruler takes order from his Grandpa Dumbass yet we can't see it.
Grandpa Ruler is a puppet, Grandpa Dumbass has his hand up his ass making him talk.
Grandpa Ruler cuts down millions of trees in Canada to save a penny.
But I have clearly went to far.
Going to another yard across the street and looking for these damn water guns.
Not finding the water guns, you kidnapp the kid.
And you expect the extended family of that yard to be happy and deal with it.
The kid is now lower than the rat stuck in the trap.
The NY Times has a picture of it in its underwear, embarassed be not, it put itself in that hole.
Grandpa Ruler is sipping a Martini watching Star Wars on his laptop while this is happening.
If George Washinton can see me now but he is too busy chopping cherry trees in Canada.
Star Wars and Crack Whores, Dumbasses and Media Masses
The world has come to its crossroad.
What will be next on the dinner plate?
A side of salad on one side and a nuclear bomb on the other?
Michael Moore will come back and save the day with a sequel to Fahrenhiet 9/11.
Perhaps he'll call it "My Hell".
Portrayed as a obese Team America hater.
But that is old news.
Everybody may hate what I write but the truth hurts.
The truth is what Grandpa Ruler is hiding.
Damn these bitter misfortunes!
We grow up wishing to be like Grandpa Ruler.
He gives us peasants some words of advice for our kids,
Grandpa Ruler says "Teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
I feel smarter already.
''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe, I believe what I believe is right."
I believe we are all going to die!
Grandpa Ruler, why do you stupify us so much?
Yet the sunsets on another day of happy times again.
But my smile has long been faded through the clouds of tomfoolery.
Perhaps in a couple of years that smile will come back.
Or unknown substances will appear on a dress of an intern.
Time will tell.
Good luck Monica Lewinsky, let the force be with you.

1 comment:

sparrow said...

I didn't vote for him god damnit!