Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Frustrated: Drugs: Ronald McDonald

I'm so frustrated right now. Life sucks and sometimes I wish I was dead. Do you ever have dreams of getting ran over by a truck? Well it might just be me then. Sometimes I remember the bad times and think of the time I almost died at the beach. I might have never been able to write such wonderful words as YOU PIECE OF FUCKED UP SHIT. But I'm here, oh I'm here. I loved getting in fights so that I can focus all my anger towards them. I'm the type of person that builds up in anger. Guess thats my problem. People are surprised I haven't started drugs. I just tell them that they are too late then I start foaming at the mouth to scare them off but they are used to it now so I can't fake it anymore. I feel that if I have to become dependent on it and pay for it then its not for me. That's kind of funny, I don't do drugs because it doesn't fit in my budget. I better stop because I'm feeling kinda CRAZY. I refuse. CRACK IS WACK. damn funny quote. the person who said it got busted for crack. what a role model. it's like Ronald McDonald, actually not really but i'm thinking of something else right now.

its getting late and im tired. perhaps some crack will wake me up? well nevermined, i only have 2 bucks on me.

No comments: