Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who Got VD on VD?

What kind of cops have checkpoints on Valentine's Day? It was my friend and his girlfriend and my girlfriend and this guy we gave a ride for exchange for weed. The car reeked of pot and I knew for sure I was so going to jail. Luckily we just started smoking and the guy was the obvious pothead, Im just a closted pothead where Im totally baked but always have that look so its hard to tell. The guy had a pipe with him too. I was shocked and appalled. You think you know hitchhikers. If we all had only made it home, we all would've been smoking crack together. Well they arrested the guy and almost took us all in. Geez, I know Im guilty for the weed, but drugs? I take prescription nowadays YO! He just gave me a ticket. Fucking pigs, I hate them all. We are the hippies and the cops are "the man" trying to bring our high down. Well, guess it's better than going to jail. It's not the summons that pisses me off, it's the checkpoint on V-Day. I've never been stopped at a checkpoint on V-Day. Now if I was stopped tonight and got caught for weed, I'd feel much better.

Oh yeah so back to the story. For VD, I was planning on giving my girlfriend pot as a gift. I know what girls like. But in my defense, she asked for it so I felt obligated to smoke some with her. But the cops confiscated the weed from our friend and ruined VD. So I had to go to the guy whose weed cost more money than everybody else. He blames the economy for the inflation but thats besides the point.

So how was your VD?

6 comments:

Wes said...

It sucks that the 99 percent of asshole cops out there have to ruin it for the other 1 percent.

Leni Qinan said...

My VD: I bought two gifts fro 2 different persons and got none. How funny is it?

Don't tell me they don't deserve it, LOL. Contrary to what you may think... I don't give a sh*t.

I left a comment to your previous post.

Hey take care, ok? Believe it or not, you've been missed in the blogsphere. ;)

Bettina said...

I'm always happy to hear when you're better again. Sorry about the cops ruining Valentine's day. But Valentine's day just generally sucks, so that was to be expected.

Shelli said...

Kdawg and I sent out a few homemade valentines (from her) and i got a teddy bear :)

All in all, valentines day sucked, except that my daughter and i had a 'date' to build a bear workshop and the cheesecake factory. :) unfortunately she brought her friend and i was a third wheel.

*sigh*

the usual.

Kate Michele said...

i gave and never received, its starting to be a trend haha

sorry about your busted vday babe

xoxxox

Unknown said...

Fuck VD!