Monday, February 16, 2009

7

I've been tagged by Shel. Im a little too lazy to tag 7 other people so 7 people who read this, do the samething, list 7 things about you.

  1. I love cheeseburgers
  2. I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt. I tried sleeping naked once but felt, uh too naked.
  3. I attempted a stunt from Jackass. ouch.
  4. I'm a boob man.
  5. I faked an STD so that a girl that I hated would break up with me. I had to have her remember me.
  6. Spiders creep me out, but I enjoy the freakiness of them.
  7. The most embarrassing moment of my life was when I on crutches and it was raining that day. When I went into the lunchroom, I slipped and fell but I was using my crutches to try and get a hold of myself. My arms and crutches going back and forth just made things worse and I ended up falling. Students and teachers laughing.

6 comments:

Diane said...

#5 - you really are a sick fucking bastard. genius.

Euromark said...

how do you fake an STD? Did you just say you had one, or did you somehow fake the symptoms? I would like to see that - from a distance...lol.

Kate Michele said...

hahaha evil genius

xoxox

Leni Qinan said...

Nice to know you a bit better.

I'm still laughing about your theatrical improvisation of an STD. Your ex obviously didn't ask for evidences, lol.

ysfb said...

It was perfect. I had a bad cough and I kept scratching my crotch. I told her that I might have something. And that was the end of that. No questions, she just walked right out and never called me again. But somedays I wonder if we stayed together.

Unknown said...

I'll give it a shot. I need some post for the month.