Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's A Cold World

I just stood there watching as my friend stabbed him 13 times and I did nothing. Then when he started to behead him, I felt sick to my stomach. The sound of the bones cracking as he slid the hacksaw back and forth against his bleeding neck was more than I could take. I wondered to myself, "How far is he willing to go to hide the murder?" I eventually came back to my senses when I was helping my friend clean up the blood and drag his dead lifeless body in the middle of nowhere. Burning the fingers and the toes to make sure the body can't be identified was when I realized their was no coming back from this. Then he decided to just torch the entire body. As the body burned in the crisp early morning hours of 3, my "buddy" threw the head into the river in hopes that it would never be found again.

A little ad lib but somewhat of a version of a thrill kill of Jean Pierre Orlewicz as told by Alexander Letkemann. The trial is fucking crazy!

1 comment:

Beyond Me said...

i heard about that. found guilty. i didn't believe the self defense theory. at what point are you still worried about your life, the time when your stabbing the victim, decapitating or burning? now the kid is probably never going to live his life now over that night. crazy how that is.