Somebody did something bad and now weird shit starts happening. This is a good movie to watch when it's a gloomy day, it kind of sets the mood. Even cooler to watch it at night. Good suspence thriller. And then the ending......creepy. That's why if I cheat, I'd move out of state to start new. Away from all bodies of water and bathtubs.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
LOVE this movie!!! The bath tub scence?...yeah that made me jump off the couch...I'll admitt it!!
I always liked this movie!!
I liked the image of the dead girl in the cemetary at the end.
yea this was a good one.....i like ones that really mess with your head versus gore. but i can do gore too
Post a Comment