Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing

I smoked a pack of cigarettes again today. This picture will be my reminder of never smoking again.

I just feel the urge of lighting one up when I have a lot going on and then like clockwork, I see somebody sitting back and relaxing smoking a cigarette. Then I just say one cigarette wouldn't be so bad. So I buy a pack and feel guilty for buying it and then I feel guilty for wasting a pack and I feel to selfish to just give it away. So I smoke the whole pack like I'm trying to smoke away my sins. It was some good sins.

As of today, again, no more cigarettes! I have to figure something else to put in my mouth, shut up BM. The patch doesn't work. The gum taste like shit. Groups of nonsmokers bore me. Groups of smokers are much livelier. Pictures of diseased cancer lungs definitely move me. That's why this post will be my reminder every time I feel the need for another cancer stick.

I'm writing this to myself.

Don't smoke You Sick Fucking Bastard. It will kill you. Do you want to cough up blood and shit? I'll admit, smoking does have it's advantages, but know that the real downside is dying. And I'm no scientist but I believe that sucks to some people. So put the cigarette down and get a lollipop, cherry flavored.

My lungs will thank me later.

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

My lungs thank you now....second hand smoke is something to think about too...think of BM inhaling all your smoke your puffin out there...you want her to get cancer??!!

A WHOLE PACK???????

ysfb said...

It was morning when I got the pack. I thought that smoking it faster would rid me of the evil. Once again, it was morning. I gave some of them to my other smoker friend.

BM hates it that I smoke. But I do it anyways. It's a drug.

Beyond Me said...

Now why would you think I was going to say something about putting something else in your mouth? Ok, you're right. As soon as you said it, I thought of a one thing.

Don't smoke. If I can cancer by second hand smoke, I'm going to make sure you smoke a million packs a day. We could be smoking buddies.

Shelli said...

fuck you don't smoke. that photo is gross...

I have smoked since i was 11, on and off, quitting the most for jsut over a year! I have smoked about 2 butts since xmas. they were both discusting and i didn't want another.

I hope someday you are just done. If not for you...do it for your future...your kids!