It's not that I'm tired of my friends, I just want more. So I'm going to get a prison pen pal. I'm going to send a letter out to Juan Reyes. He's in jail for armed robbery in California, I have a new role model. He's scheduled for release in 2014 so if he decides to kill me I can be long gone by then.
Peace MUTHAFUCKA!
(I have to start acting hardcore now)
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
What up my brother?!
Hahaha... you crack me up
Yeah your hard core alright.
Im a total kick ass guy. Pull out my nine and pop pop pop, fo shizzle.
Paging Dr Bastard
Post a Comment