Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Years You Drunk Bastards!

My girlfriend's parents decided they wanted to meet my parents. They called us a couple of days ago acting nice and wanting to meet my parents, so they are going up sometime in January. I'm nervous. Why now? I guess I shouldn't have mentioned the Ouija Board Seance Party on Christmas Eve. It has to be the reason why they wanna see them. They can't seem to take a joke. It's not like we saw ghosts or danced with dead people. We tried though. They think I'm a bad influence on their daughter and son. What bullshit. I just brought some darkness into their light.

This is how I see her mother after meeting my parents



lol @ "it was so dark sided!"

I really hope her mother doesn't read my blog. If she didn't hate me then, she's gonna hate me now.

Her parents are religious hipsters while my parents are for peace and love and getting high. I told my parents this morning about what happened and they think it's funny. They can't wait for them to meet them. I know it's going to end on a really bad note. Probably a few fires and gunshots. My parents have a problem of speaking they're mind to openly, as does her parents, behind your back. I guess they want to meet them to see why people call me "normal". I say it was the hair.

In other fucked up news, New Years is just gonna be New Years for us. Going nowhere special. Not in the mood to get fucked up anymore. Just going to a party with friends and getting wasted. Wasted in a responsible way.

Happy New Year Everybody!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

OH.MY.GOD. I have not often been scared by horror movies, and I think I've seen some of the worse. But after that ladies face and her screetchy voice, I might just have a hard time going to sleep tonight due to nightmares. Halleluijah amen in the name of God.

Stay safe tonight and happy new year!!! xoxoxo

kimmyk said...

Happy New Year YSB!

Hope the meeting went well...

Kate Michele said...

The Folks meeting...sounds like they think weddin bells will be ringin in the furture....LOL...

Happy new year YSB.