- I love cheeseburgers
- I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt. I tried sleeping naked once but felt, uh too naked.
- I attempted a stunt from Jackass. ouch.
- I'm a boob man.
- I faked an STD so that a girl that I hated would break up with me. I had to have her remember me.
- Spiders creep me out, but I enjoy the freakiness of them.
- The most embarrassing moment of my life was when I on crutches and it was raining that day. When I went into the lunchroom, I slipped and fell but I was using my crutches to try and get a hold of myself. My arms and crutches going back and forth just made things worse and I ended up falling. Students and teachers laughing.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
3 weeks ago

6 comments:
#5 - you really are a sick fucking bastard. genius.
how do you fake an STD? Did you just say you had one, or did you somehow fake the symptoms? I would like to see that - from a distance...lol.
hahaha evil genius
xoxox
Nice to know you a bit better.
I'm still laughing about your theatrical improvisation of an STD. Your ex obviously didn't ask for evidences, lol.
It was perfect. I had a bad cough and I kept scratching my crotch. I told her that I might have something. And that was the end of that. No questions, she just walked right out and never called me again. But somedays I wonder if we stayed together.
I'll give it a shot. I need some post for the month.
Post a Comment