I couldn't do it! I fucking turned down sex! I kept thinking the only reason I did this ban was because I was having too much random sex and that would be what I would be doing last night.
I was fucking making out with her and everything! And I said no! My hand was on her breast! Do I even have a penis anymore!
I think I'm getting a conscience now. Too bad the millions of animals had to die during my childhood to realize this. I give myself a day to get over it, then I'm sure the whole conscience thing would be gone.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
she probably thinks your gay now.
I got it all out last night. I feel better now. She made me breakfest in bed early so I wasn't able to sneak out in time. Now I feel obligated to call her back
you know how to treat a lady
Post a Comment