Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weekly Update - Another Old Picture

I hate myself. My legs are fucked up! I just noticed this about that picture.

I look like a G.I. Joe with boxers!

Well enough about me. Here's my weekly update.

Book club

My girlfriend dropped that a few weeks ago. No surprise there.

Naughty Neighbor

I'm back to thinking my neighbor is cheating on her husband. I saw her kiss another man. It's none of my business but hey, she did right in front of me. She's starting to creep me out. I think she thinks that I think she is sleeping around, I think. And she's doing this to test me. She knows I'll never tell her husband that could rip my head off and tape it back to my neck. Or this could be a really close friend she kissed. I don't know and I CLEARLY DON'T CARE. Curiosity killed the cat so I'm not going let it bother me. Feels like I'm in an episode of Red Shoe Diaries or Basic Instinct. If she buys an ice pick then we're moving.

Family

My entire family is coming here for Thanksgiving next Wednesday night and are staying until Sunday night. My parents, my pain in the ass older brother, my cool other brother and his family, my little sister who is turning into a little hell spawn herself like her big brother. It's gonna be hell for a few days. I'll be lucky to blog a "Hello" in between then.

That's about it.

7 comments:

Kate Michele said...

HAHAHAHAHA....YOu're a boxer man then huh????

The whole fam-damnly?? I do not envy you at all, buddy!!!!

BRAE said...

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back………..

Shelli said...

You rock! That picture is awesome...you and your friends are hott!!

Holy shit look at your quads? LOL.

Ummmm, so they're all coming for Tgiving...who the hell is cooking?

Beyond Me said...

I always wanted to make love to a GI Joe.

kimmyk said...

You guys are cute. Like a boy band reunion or somethin.

You have skinny legs...they're cute yes, but skinny. LOL.

ysfb said...

My contribution to Thanksgiving is gonna be the alcohol. My mom, girlfriend, sister, and sister in law are going to be cooking.

I'm not cute. I'm special.

Firestarter5 said...

Thanksgiving is over.

...oh wait, yours is different. You crazy 'mericans...