Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Me and My Swinger Lover

Ok, I'm bascially still a kid but my mind has been so destroyed by MTV and President Bush that bascially I'm totally fucked up now. I never got the "birds and the bees" talk from dad or the whole sex education in school. My sex education mainly came from friends, stories and uuuummm on hand experiences. I've been called a heartbreaker a few times because I would date a girl for a while and give her my best and then break it off. Usually it's the whole trying to kill me thing is a big turn off, and they wonder why I break up with them.

Well I've known my friends for a long time and I've known my girlfriend for what seemed liked forever :( haha, but they are thinking of becoming swingers. Since we all know each other they think it would be cool.

So I'm lost now, I like sex but sex with a total random person is kind of a turn on but pretty dirty. I can just see my mom reading this right now. I told my girlfriend and she just stared at me. Then she just called me and asked what the terms will be and who will be doing it. It's like we are planning this big robbery by giving out all these terms and after effects of the situation. Well I don't know. I might end up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney. Well I'll think about it.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Your friends are swingers? Really now?
Well, hmm...you want my opinion? I'll give it to ya anyways...

I think it's a dangerous road to travel for many reasons. Of course there's STD's and I don't care who ya are-I've worked at a University Health Center long enough to know men and women don't always disclose the real information with their partners. I don't know how many times I had to track down a former bf or gf just to deliver the news of them having to come in for testing. Not a fun phone call to make. Ok STD's aside-your relationship is new and fragile. (all new relationships are fragile-still working things out-figuring out what each of ya like or dislike etc) so tossing other people into the equation physically seems to be a bad idea. Trust issues still aren't worked out etc.
YSFB-I think you're too sensitive for it. I think you'd literally freak if you saw your new GF messin around with someone else. Maybe if you attend a party and watch what happens it'll be a huge turn on for the both of ya but ...I say bad idea.
Just my opinion and 2 cents.

ysfb said...

She backed out anyways which I think it was a good idea that she did. I kept thinking of some other guy with her and she bascially felt the same thing about another girl being with me.

They were going to make it a yearly thing. It's supposed to happen tonight so my girl and I are here now about to watch a movie while they ... get it on somewhere. We'll see how things are when I see them in the Friday.