Basically this happened a couple of days ago and it was pretty crazy. A body was hung in a yard. People driving and walking by thought it was a prank and didn't bother with it. People saw it around breakfast time and kind of laughed at it thinking it was a joke. It wasn't until hours later that people realized that this really wasn't a prank and the lady actually hung herself.
This was from Yahoo! and other sources. The link will be dead soon......
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
I saw this article on the news-that's insane.
I'm surprised it took people that long to do something.
But, I guess..if you're going to do it-this is the time when it would probably go unnoticed for a bit.
Post a Comment